Thursday, May 31, 2012
Last Blog
When I was asked who I was in the beginning of the year, I thought it was an odd question that we aren't asked too much in life, but it's a question that is really important to think about. I said in the beginning of the year that only one person had a big influence on me. Obviously I was wrong from what I learned this semester. I learned about so many things that influence me daily that I never realized before. I realized that the media influences me more than almost anything in very negative ways. I can now see the things that outside sources influence me on thanks to this class. Sociology helps me view the world with out some of the stereotypes. It helped me realize what stereotypes there are out there and it helps me to correct myself whenever I realize that I am being judgemental. Sociology really helped me become a better person in many different ways for the better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm going to miss this class.
ReplyDeleteBrette, You were already a good person when you entered the class. The class just made you think deeper about things. Thanks for everything! Keep being you!
ReplyDelete