Thursday, March 8, 2012
Tuesdays with Morrie
I absolutely loved this movie! Just like Mitch was afraid to love people I think that a lot of people in our world are a fraid to love others because they might leave them. It really is scary to throw yourself fully into something when it could so easily slip away from you. I think we are afraid because of death because even if the person loves you back, death can overtake that. You could have a beautiful relationship with someone, but the next day they be gone. I personally think love is the most important thing to get out of life, but it's also the scariest. It is a risky thing. In the movie Morrie says that death may take away the person but it doesn't take away the relationship and the things you have learned from it. Sometimes, it sounds awful, but I think the death of a loved one can be a good lesson to one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment