Thursday, January 19, 2012
Who am I?
I don't know who I am yet because as a teenager, I am searching for who I am. I am finding out things that work and things that definitely don't work. I am changing constantly because these are the years that it's okay to change. In life, I try to be that person that people can come to about anything. I am really good at just listening. I like really connecting to people, and not just talking about normal stuff. Family is the most important to me, but family to me doesn't necessarily mean being related. The person that influences me the most is my sister, she's four years older than me and she is my best friend. I see that she has a really good life, successful and happy, so I follow after her in a way. My goal in life is not to have the biggest house or the best job, but to find true happiness. My purpose is to make a difference and not just live life for myself. I want to be an educator for impoverished children. In my opinion, they are the ones that are most grateful for it, or anything they receive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brette I like how you said you enjoy really connecting with people. I totally agree, life is too short to have mediocre relationships with people. Also, it's really nice that you want to be an educator for impoverished children; I enjoy helping others too, but the world definitely needs people willing to do things like that.
ReplyDelete